120 RPMs motor

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Samuel Sebastian, Dec 28, 2003.

  1. Where can I find a website that might sell or talk about small motors with
    no more than 1/4 HP and that rotate at 120 RPMs?

    Samuel Sebastian, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Samuel Sebastian

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Samuel Sebastian

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Dec 28, 2003
  4. www.google.com > 120rpm motors > enjoy > HTH

    michael turner, Dec 28, 2003
  5. Samuel Sebastian

    Sano Guest

    McMaster-Carr or Graingers? Used? Reman?

    What country, ace?

    Sano, Dec 28, 2003
  6. Samuel Sebastian

    Meat-Plow Guest

    Small motors of the induction or repulsion types do not rotate at that
    slow of a speed. You'll need to find a motor with a gear reduction unit
    built in.

    Meat-Plow, Dec 28, 2003
  7. Samuel Sebastian

    Sano Guest

    {Crap} It'd be nice to know if the OP is still alive. <g>

    Sano, Dec 28, 2003