    but I did not find.

    thanks,
    joe white

    joe white, Jun 29, 2003

  2. joe white

    Andy Foster Guest

    Go to www.microsoft.com
    Type evaluation in the search box at the top left of the screen
    Click Go
    Click on the Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server Evaluation CD link

    I'll let you figure the rest out for yourself

    HTH

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Jun 29, 2003

  3. joe white

    Guest Guest

    One came with a Microsoft text book that I purchased for
    Windows 2000 Server. I ordered it at Amazon.com for ~$42,
    got free shipping, and it came with a 15% off coupon for a
    certification test. That means that the book cost $23.25.
    That seems like a bargain to me.

    Randy

    Guest, Jul 1, 2003
  4. joe white