    Our ISP is recommending this version IOS for a new installation. I'd
    appreciate hearing about any positive or negative experiences. I don't
    normally use the T software.

    Erik Freitag, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Erik Freitag

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Unless you had a HW dependency, I would never put T trains into
    production. If you have T3 interfaces on that 7200, I would go with
    12.2.24a as it has the ANSI soak timer bug that we found.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Dec 21, 2004

  3. Erik Freitag

    Erik Freitag Guest

    Is this CSCin74899? Says it is for a 7500.

    Erik Freitag, Dec 26, 2004
  4. Erik Freitag

    Erik Freitag Guest

    Forgot this part - thanks for the response. Much appreciated.

    Erik Freitag, Dec 26, 2004
  5. Erik Freitag

    Hansang Bae Guest

    It's a but that affects channelized T3s if that's what you're asking.
    It's specific to the PA.

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Dec 27, 2004