117-302 real exam

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kdkhg, Feb 21, 2011.

  1. kdkhg

    kdkhg

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2010
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    1. What DHCP option can be set on a ISC DHCP server to tell NETBIOS clients that the WINS server has the IP address 19168.1.2?
    A.option netbioswinsservers 192.168.1.2;
    B.option winsnetbiosservers 192.168.1.2;
    C.option winsnameservers 192.168.1.2;
    D.option netbiosnameservers 192.168.1.2;
    Answer: D

    2. Which command will import an smbpasswd file located in /etc/samba to a TDB data file?
    ______ i smbpassd:/etc/samba/smbpasswd
    Answer: pdbedit

    3. After installing a network with one Samba server and several clients, users are complaining that they receive an Unable to browse the network error when trying to visit a public share. What is the most likely cause of this?
    A.The user entered the wrong username and/or password.
    B.The nmbd process is not running on the Samba server.
    C.The user hasn't mapped the share to a local drive letter yet.
    D.The Samba server is not configured as a Domain Master Browser.
    Answer: B

    4. Which of the following are true of CIFS? (Choose TWO correct Answers)
    A.Filenames can be in any character set.
    B.Filenames can have a maximum length of 127 characters.
    C.Unlike SMB, CIFS is not optimized for slow network connections.
    D.Opportunistic Locks are supported.
    Answer: AD

    5. Which file contains the information that is retrieved by the following command:
    # net getlocalsid SID for domain SERVER is: S152120043211811294720513754763961
    A./etc/samba/secret.tdb
    B./var/lib/samba/winbind_idmap.tdb
    C./var/cache/localsid.tdb
    D./var/cache/sid.tdb
    Answer: A

    We are confident in offering you Test1pass 117-302 as an easy solution to your problems and requirements for 117-302 exam.This 117-302 practice test is an important part of Lpi certifications and at LPIC Level 3 braindumps we have the resources to prepare you for this.It will help you materializing your dream of maximum score within the shortest possible time.Our products will enable you to attempt all the possible questions test can have, and this ability that you will acquire led us to offering our guarantee.

    kdkhg, Feb 21, 2011