    I need to get it back for repair whilst still under warranty.

    Thanks
    Andrew Holder.

    ASH, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Now that you mention it, my 10D (also 6 months old) has very slightly wobbly
    contacts. Certainly hadn't noticed it before testing after seeing your posting.

    Malcolm Stewart, Nov 13, 2003

  3. ASH

    T Strong Guest

    Hmmmmmmm mine also, particularly the flash socket. And I have never used
    either, in fact I think today is probably only the second occasion I have
    removed the rubber cover after reading your post and I have also today been
    looking at purchasing a remote as chance would have it.

    T Strong, Nov 13, 2003
  4. I've never used either on mine but just checked and the PC has a
    little play in it and the remote socket has noticeable play. But they
    still look solid enough and not a cause for concern.

    Randall Ainsworth, Nov 13, 2003
  5. ASH

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Just checked :)

    I don't know what you mean by loose. If I really press hard on them, they both
    move ever so slightly. I have to press very hard with a fingernail to see any
    movement. They move side to side, but not in and out.

    Is this how yours are, or are they noticeable sloppy ?

    If they were really sloppy, it would cause me some concern because I do use the
    remote socket a lot. The ever so slight movement appears normal.

    Jim Townsend, Nov 13, 2003
  6. I don't know what you mean by loose. If I really press hard on them, they
    The PC socket on mine is pretty solid with just slight movement by my
    finger, but the remote socket I can jiggle noticeably.

    Randall Ainsworth, Nov 13, 2003