    Do I need special wireless cards that can operate at 108?

    thanks in advance,
    Richard

    richard.lister, Oct 17, 2006

  2. richard.lister

    Conor Guest

    Yes..the D-Link 108G ones.

    --
    Conor

    I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

    Earn commission on online purchases, £2.50 just for signing up:
    http://www.TopCashBack.co.uk/Conor/ref/index.htm

    Conor, Oct 17, 2006

  3. richard.lister

    Jon Guest

    declared for all the world to hear...
    Yes.

    The 108 is simply using 2 channels of 54. A non-Dlink card probably
    can't tune in to it.

    Jon, Oct 17, 2006