1000% Markup

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, Nov 21, 2013.

  1. Frank Williams, Nov 21, 2013

  2. Frank Williams

    Master Tech Guest

  3. Frank Williams

    Master Tech Guest

    Dear most unobservant chap..

    You will NEVER see Roger W. Sheppard using a .example or .invalid TLD,
    like he should when using a munged addy..

    Master Tech, Nov 21, 2013
  4. Frank Williams

    Possible Guest

    Possible, Nov 21, 2013
  5. Frank Williams

    Your Name Guest

    I'm not sure about "extra storage space in tablets", but Apple's price
    to install extra RAM in build-to-order Macs has always been rather
    obscene. It's always much cheaper to buy the RAM elsewhere and install
    it yourself ... well, it was until the more recent model releases (the
    smaller iMac cannot be user upgraded).

    Your Name, Nov 22, 2013
  6. Frank Williams

    Possible Guest

    Its referring to none up gradable Ram, when you go from a 16Gb Tablet to
    say a 32Gb one.

    Possible, Nov 22, 2013
  7. I'm not sure about "extra storage space in tablets", but Apple's price
    to install extra RAM in build-to-order Macs has always been rather
    obscene. It's always much cheaper to buy the RAM elsewhere and install
    it yourself ... well, it was until the more recent model releases (the
    smaller iMac cannot be user upgraded).[/QUOTE]

    ... so another reason to avoid them. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Nov 25, 2013
  8. Frank Williams

    Your Name Guest

    Most users don't want to upgrade their computer. By the time the need
    more they buy a new computer anyway.

    It's only the geeks and tinkerers who want to continually play around
    inside their computer rather than actually use it. :)

    Your Name, Nov 25, 2013