1000 mah AAA, real or baloney?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Danglerb, Jun 8, 2006.

  1. Danglerb

    Danglerb Guest

    I just got my order from my trusted battery supplier, whoever was
    cheapest on ebay, and now I am wondering if they may not be as good as
    they claim.

    Battery has printed on it in large letters

    Better Power
    AAA1000

    smaller letters

    Nickel Metal Hydride Battery
    AAA1000mah min.850mah 1.2v/R3/SIZE AAA

    Tiny print the usual warnings

    medium print

    Better Power logo with www.betterpower.com.cn

    ******************** Ebay ad was all 1000 mah, none of this min 850mah.
    Web site has nothing AAA higher than 850mah, but you know how websites
    are neglected.

    Anybody test these or have comments? I just put 4 in my MaHa charger,
    but don't really have a good test for AAA size.

    Danglerb, Jun 8, 2006

  2. Danglerb

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    Have a Fujifilm Finepix F420 which is a fantastic little camera, except
    the std. aaa batteries are absolute shit [in fairness they are worn
    after 3 years]....and only 700mah

    Was going to buy another camera because of it, but decided would buy
    some 1000mah out of China, verdict, rubbish/junk, worse than the
    origonal junked ones.

    One last chance purchased some Sanyo Made In Japan 1000mah, and
    BRILLIANT the camera no goes like a trooper well over 150 photos per
    charge

    I believe Duracell have recently released 1000mah too

    FYI Sanyo make the best batteries on the planet, and are the OEM to
    most brands

    "You get what you pay for"

    CHEERS

    Guest, Jun 9, 2006