    David Guest

    Why does firefox intermittently consume 100% of CPU resources on my pc? Is
    this a Windows specific bug or does it occur across all platforms?

    David, Nov 24, 2004

  2. David

    Moz Champion Guest

    Um, whats wrong with intermittantly consuming 100%? If nothing else is
    being done at the specific time, then why not? The program is simply
    taking advantage of the capabilities of your cpu, and if there is
    nothing else actually using cpu cycles at that specific time, it uses it
    all.

    Whats wrong with going as fast as you can go?

    Moz Champion, Nov 24, 2004