    snapshots by allowing you to make changes and improve

    Read This Full Report At:
    http://www.3min-reports.com/digital-camera/

    Info Dude, Mar 9, 2007

  2. Carrying coals to Newcastle, anyone?

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Mar 9, 2007

  3. Info Dude

    Justin C Guest

    Dammit, I KF'd the spammer then I still get to read it because it gets
    quoted!

    Be aware, he/she/it posts fairly regularly, it's advisable to KF now.

    Justin.

    Justin C, Mar 9, 2007
  4. Info Dude

    Bob Williams Guest

    What a Fount of Information.......NOT :-(
    Bob Williams

    Bob Williams, Mar 9, 2007
  5. Info Dude

    Matt Ion Guest

    Hmmm... 8 reasons why a spellchecker is your best buy.

    Matt Ion, Mar 20, 2007