    creative soundblaster live value zs sound card
    asus radion 9800xt video card

    Thanks for any help

    Fireball, Sep 19, 2005

  2. Fireball

    7 Guest

    Most good software have facilities for correcting DVDs with sound
    out of sync with video. Its not an uncommon problem as
    it take CPU horsepower to decrypt and play video.
    You can try Movix liveCD (open source and free) if you
    can't find any good software that does this.
    http://www.livecdlist.com/

    7, Sep 19, 2005

  3. Fireball

    Fireball Guest

    Yea its not a problem watching the dvd on the computer as I can adjust
    that, however you cant do that with a home dvd player and thats where
    the problem comes in. I had rather watch my movie on the big screen
    instead of the computer screen :)

    Fireball, Sep 20, 2005