$1 Month Newsgroups - Text & Binary, NNTP & Web Access

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DonnaB, Dec 4, 2009.

  1. DonnaB

    DonnaB Guest

    My newsgroup provider (Newsguy.com) is offering a holiday special that may
    be of interest...

    Buy 1 newsgroup account & get 1 free. Combine the free time into one
    account or give the free time to a friend. The special includes all their
    account types & service terms (1, 3, 6, or 12 months).

    Example: Buy a 6-month newsgroup account for $12 (3GB month) and get a
    second 6-month account free. That works out to $1 month for newsgroup
    access, and all their accounts include...

    - Text & Binary newsgroups
    - NNTP & Web access
    - Newsgroup search engine
    - Unused GB's roll over
    - Free SSL
    - Free 2 day trial

    Their other accounts cost as little as $2.50 month (15GB), $4.50 month
    (50GB), and $8 month (Unlimited) with the special offer.

    DonnaB

    DonnaB, Dec 4, 2009