    70-316 C# Win Apps

    in order to gain my MCAD ?

    Cheers

    Yucek, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Yucek

    Hazz Guest

    Yucek,
    I would be very interested in the answer to that same question. I just
    passed 70-316 a few hours ago after passing 315 earlier this month and 320
    last month.
    -hazz

    Hazz, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Cindy Winegarden, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Yucek

    Hazz Guest

    Thank you Cindy. That is how I thought I read it. Thank you for the second
    set of eyes. :) -hazz

    Hazz, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Yucek

    Guest Guest

    I had read in MCAD Que books that you needed to use the
    opposite technology.

    Guest, Mar 1, 2005
  6. Hi Anon,

    "Opposite" refers to Windows/Web and not VB/C#.

    Cindy Winegarden, Mar 1, 2005