$1 INSTANT PAYMENTS-EASY TO DO-JOIN TODAY

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by mick, Jan 9, 2004.

  1. mick

    mick Guest

    TRY IT ONE TIME...

    I HAVE 45 PEOPLE WHO HAVE DECIDED TO GO IN WITH ME TO BUILD A DOWNLINE FOR THE NEXT
    MLM..I WILL SIGN UP FIRST,,THEN THEY WILL JOIN...AND YES,IT COSTS MORE
    OF COURSE..

    COST IS $29.00

    I'LL REVEAL THE PROGRAM TO EVERYONE SOMEWHERES DOWN THE LINE...AS IM TRYING
    TO BUILD A DOWNLINE OF PEOPLE,AND THE MORE THE MERRIER I SAY...

    SO THE DEAL IS,,WE RUN IT TO THE HILT FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY,,,AND IF U LIKE,,KEEP GOING YOURSELF,,,,,
    ,,,BUT
    THE REAL DEAL IS,,,,NEXT PROGRAM WE WILL ALL SIGN UNDER YOU AND YOUR PROGRAM...
    SO ONE OF YOU WILL BE FIRST...
    AND I WILL DO A DRAWING,,OR TAKE SUGGESTIONS FROM ALL OF YOU,,AND SEE HOW WE
    CAN DO THE DRAWING...AND WILL KEEP IN CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL,,OR A PHONE CALL IF
    YOUR IN THE STATES..

    I DO HAVE SOME SOFTWARE TO DONATE..POWER SUBMITTER...WORKS FINE WITH CLASSIFIEDS.
    AND THATS BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP YOU,,AS YOUR HELPING ME...

    I DO BULK EMAIL,,BUT U GOT TO BE CAREFULL..PUT UP A WEBFRONT OF SOME TYPE.

    I DID THIS SITE,TO GET PEOPLE TO READ AND JOIN..THIS DOESN'T HAVE RESIDULE..THE NEXT SITE DOES..

    ANYWAYS,,LET ME KNOW.
    HERE'S THE URL FOR THE $1.00 PROGRAM.

    TAKE CARE,
    SCOTTY

    http://www.luckydude.net/maker1/mick97/

    --This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
    Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
    You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
    use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
    this extremely affordable software, visit:
    http://www.exibitionsoftware.com

    mick, Jan 9, 2004