    anybody knows the result of beta exam 071-298?

    When will be available?

    Thx.

    James, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Hello,

    you have to wait nearly (at least) 2 months...

    I'm still waiting for the 071-297 result I took in August, 8 th.

    Bye.

    Thierry DEMAN \(MVP\), Oct 28, 2003

  3. James

    MCSE World Guest

    The 70-297 results are out...including mailed reports.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 29, 2003
  4. It is not out for me for this date! I regularly verify on the vue site !

    Bye.

    Thierry DEMAN \(MVP\), Oct 29, 2003