    I am preparing this exam. Can anyone point what is the
    good book out there. What area I need to concentrate.

    Thanks

    SAM, Feb 12, 2004

  2. SAM

    Kumar Reddi Guest

    well!! what else can be a better book than Amit Kalani's

    Kumar Reddi, Feb 12, 2004

  3. Who do you think is giving you the Exam & Certification.???????
    Bingo... You got it right.... Its Microsoft.!!!! Not Amit Kalani.!!!!!
    So go & get what Microsoft prints for you......

    Manoj Matchado, Feb 18, 2004
  4. SAM

    Pravin Guest

    i dont agree. MS Press books are nothing against Amit kalani's. I have read
    them both, thats why know better.

    Pravin.

    Pravin, Feb 18, 2004
  5. SAM

    Eric Guest

    Microsoft wants you to take their expensive classes, so they don't want
    their books to cover everything.

    Eric, Feb 18, 2004
  6. SAM

    Tony Nassar Guest

    Amit Kalani's book is better than any of the books from MS Press. I've read
    them all.

    Tony Nassar, Feb 24, 2004