    Explanations: 15 case studies with Questions and Answers.

    Post back if you interested with this kit.

    i will then contact you back.

    Mr.MCSD.NET, Jul 29, 2003

  2. I'm interested:

    Paulo Morgado, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Mr.MCSD.NET

    mcsdnow Guest

    i would like to know more about the prep guide for
    70-300. please email me the specifics at

    thanks,
    mcsdnow

    Guest, Aug 3, 2003
  5. Mr.MCSD.NET

    yongw99 Guest

    i am interested as well: .

    Thank you.

    yongw99, Aug 4, 2003
  6. Mr.MCSD.NET

    Dan Light Guest

    If you're still monitoring this I would be interested in
    information in what you have to offer.

    Dan Light, Aug 11, 2003
  7. Mr.MCSD.NET

    harshadn Guest