‰Y

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ¯ä÷û, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. ¯ä÷û

    ¯ä÷û Guest

    ¯ä÷û, Oct 6, 2004

  2. ¯ä÷û

    Old Gringo Guest

    No web site is configured at this address.

    Old Gringo, Oct 6, 2004

  3. 1. Why would a "web site" be "configured" at an email address? Do you mean
    that you were unable to send mail to , or what?

    2. If it's in China, it's a government-owned/controlled spammer, and
    anything you do to/with/about it is futile. Don't bother next time.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    www.howtofixcomputers.com.is.bogus.horseshit

    Gary G. Taylor, Oct 6, 2004