    configure
    nets wireless. My level is not very good.
    Thank you.,

    JVGG, Feb 23, 2005

  2. JVGG

    Malke Guest

    Here are some links to help you with wireless networking. Unfortunately,
    the sites are in English. Also, here is a link to a listing of all the
    MS newsgroups: http://aumha.org/nntp.htm - you will be able to find
    groups in your language there.

    Wireless Network Setup Wizard SP2

    Wireless Information
    http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsServer2003/techinfo/overview/wififaq.mspx

    Linksys networking information (not necessary to use Linksys hardware,
    of course - this page has good illustrations though)
    http://www.linksys.com/edu/

    Wireless - Basic Configuration -

    Malke

    Malke, Feb 23, 2005