£19.99 for Broadband AND get paid to tell your friends about it.

Discussion in 'Broadband' started by Pete Jones, Nov 27, 2003.

  1. Pete Jones

    Pete Jones Guest

    Pete Jones, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Pete Jones

    Bat Guano Guest

    Bat Guano, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Pete Jones

    Bob Eager Guest

    Bob Eager, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Pete Jones

    Colin Wilson Guest

    Ok, stop spamming the newsgroup with this advert for your referral scheme

    Is it just me, or is it time tiscali either withdrew this spamming
    scheme, or provided a "report me for spam" link from the linked page ?

    Abuse report filed for the fuckwit anyway...

    Colin Wilson, Nov 28, 2003
  5. Pete Jones

    Jim Crowther Guest

    Are Tiscali a member of LINX?

    Jim Crowther, Nov 28, 2003
  6. Pete Jones

    Martin² Guest

    :
    And loose your friends when they discover they could have proper 512kbps BB
    for £18.99 from award winning PlusNet ?

    Tiscali must be really desperate to use pyramid selling !
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Nov 28, 2003
  10. Pete Jones

    Mc Bob Guest

    And a newsserver so *completely* shite & useless that you have to post
    the same message *four* times in the hope that *one* may get through!

    If anyone is contemplating PlusNet that has an even remote interest in
    Usenet - forget it!

    Mc Bob, Nov 28, 2003
  11. Pete Jones

    Nick Shaw Guest

    Nick Shaw, Nov 28, 2003
  12. Pete Jones

    mike Guest

    mike, Nov 28, 2003
  13. Pete Jones

    King Queen Guest

    King Queen, Nov 28, 2003
  14. Pete Jones

    King Queen Guest

    I like this!

    "I joined because Tiscali is a name we can all trust. And i think this
    is the right time to come onboard."

    What can you say?

    King Queen, Nov 28, 2003
  15. Pete Jones

    Tx2 Guest

    it's not pyramid selling.

    Tx2, Nov 28, 2003
  16. Not a lot really......

    Robert Maskill, Nov 28, 2003
  17. Pete Jones

    Elf Omega Guest

    x-no-archive: yes
    Let's hope binaries don't get posted on Usenet. <1 attachment(s) snipped>

    Elf Omega, Nov 28, 2003
  18. Alan J. Wylie, Nov 28, 2003