£12 month broadband

Discussion in 'Broadband' started by ¬Stephen Hammond, Oct 14, 2006.

  1. ¬Stephen Hammond, Oct 14, 2006

  2. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Atropos Guest

    They would appear to be Steve, judging by what I've read at adslguide. Are
    they an annual pay provider? As they show monthly 'equvilents'.....

    Atropos, Oct 14, 2006

  3. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Mark Carver Guest

    I've been with them 6 weeks. OK so far.

    The £12/m is only if you pay annually, if you pay monthly it's £12:95/m.

    Mark Carver, Oct 14, 2006
  4. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Jim Crowther Guest

    Yes, I recommend them to family and friends, but they are not
    necessarily the best value for high data transfer users. Ideal for
    light home use.

    Jim Crowther, Oct 14, 2006
  5. ....and the £48 connection fee puts the equivalent cost per month up
    to £16.95 in the first year.

    Frazer Jolly Goodfellow, Oct 14, 2006
  6. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Mark Carver Guest