    Possibly using: SmartMedia AA batteries and 2 -3 MP...

    Cheers

    Lee

    Kidda, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Kidda

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Paul Heslop, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Kidda

    JK Guest

    Spend more and get something good. Asking for a good digital camera
    for $100 or for 100 Quid is like asking for good shoes for $20. It is not
    reasonable.

    JK, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Kidda

    Paul Heslop Guest

    I agree. I almost did the same as him but others persuaded me to shop around and get something a little
    better. But then if your budget really is limited etc.

    Paul Heslop, Oct 20, 2003
  5. Kidda

    jeebus Guest

    I agree. I almost did the same as him but others persuaded me to shop
    around and get something a little
    ebay - have a look for an olympus c920 or c960 - only 1.3mp but very good
    cameras with a 3x optical zoom and can be had quite cheap, they use smart
    media too (and only £29 for a 128mb SM card from 7day shop)

    jeebus, Oct 20, 2003
  6. Kidda

    Paul Heslop Guest

    It's not actually my post, someone called Kidda I think, though I haven't
    seen a response from him. 3x optical zoom eh? Would be cool little cam for a
    kid to learn on.

    Paul Heslop, Oct 20, 2003