    is listed on the site, when I put in my number and postcode it says
    £19.99???

    I have emailed them but have had no reply yet... (5 days ago)

    PhilÅ, Apr 18, 2005

  2. PhilÅ

    Peter M Guest

    www.metronet.co.uk (prices plus VAT, a lower 'upper limit' now I think).
    I don't think you mean Plus.Net but UK Online (the lower price is only for
    areas where Easynet LLU Stream is available, hence their own kit and not BT
    charging them fees which they then have to pass on... so they can push some
    of the costs lower).

    Peter M, Apr 18, 2005

  3. PhilÅ

    Martin² Guest

    EFHbroadband.com does 'unlimited' 512k for £9.99 + Vat, and yes there is a
    catch - the activation fee is £70 + Vat which makes the first year not so
    cheap, and will they keep the price down thereafter ?
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Apr 19, 2005