<£10 / <?10 Credit or Top-Up: Finarea (Voipcheap, Voipstunt, Internetcalls, etc.) VOIP Services

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Apr 14, 2006.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    Hi,

    I have a quick question about which Finarea / Betamax (Voipcheap,
    internetcalls, sipdiscount, voipstunt, etc.) services allow which top-up
    methods. Specifically, I am trying to identify, which if any, still permit
    either telephone top-up (at around £1.50 credit per time / call) or lower
    than the standard 10 Euro / £10 minimum.

    If anyone is clear which if any of the various services offer either
    telephone top-up (below the standard minimum credit of £10 or 10 Euros) or
    any other top-up method below the usual minimum of £10 or 10 Euros please
    advise! :) Thanks. Perhaps a list like the following might be helpful:

    Service <£/?10 Telephone Top-Up? <£/?10 Top-up Other Method?
    ---

    VoipCheap
    VoipStunt
    VoipBuster
    SIPDiscount
    Internetcalls

    The answers I have filled in below represent my current knowledge / belief
    about a few of the services:

    Service // <£/?10 Telephone Top-Up? // <£/?10 Top-up Other Method?
    ---
    VoipCheap // N // N
    VoipStunt
    VoipBuster // N // N (Note: Possibly 5 Euros top-up by "VoIP-Resller"
    Option)
    SIPDiscount
    Internetcalls // N // N (Note: Possibly 5 Euros top-up by "VoIP-Resller"
    Option)

    I look forward to and appreciate any / your feedback / input, etc. :)

    Thanks and best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Apr 14, 2006

  2. News Reader

    andy Guest

    don't these companies publish this information themselves?

    andy, Apr 14, 2006

  3. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    Hi,

    You have to manually log-in to a registered account and manually check each
    payment option to determine what of the ever changing lie of the land
    Finarea / Betamax have determined to provide for us on that day / week.

    Thus hoping someone may something I don't plus may have accounts they have
    or can check on one or more of their other services for which I do not have
    an account and / or do not fancy installing another ten differently branded
    copies of their softphone to create an account for (!), etc.

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Apr 14, 2006