    whole reason I install Zune player is to be able to have my mp4 file
    organized and played under WMP, now that extra software in my system for
    nothing. It's s*k.

    canixs, Feb 26, 2007

  2. canixs

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Is there some reason you can't just use the 32-bit version of WMP?
    The 64-bit version of WMP cannot use 32-bit codecs or filters. (Presumably,
    this is why the 32-bit version is the default.)

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Feb 26, 2007

  3. canixs

    canixs Guest

    I guess, it just gave me a feeling running a better WMP since it's 64bit. I
    know there's some capability with a lots of 64bit stuff, but I want to give
    it an early spin and try to convert my system into a 100% 64bit,.. eliminate
    those *32 process.

    Canixs,

    [ If I don't go to hell, who will?...]

    canixs, Feb 26, 2007