    process.

    How can I get the zoom feature on the laptop?

    Thanks
    Jackson, Jan 16, 2007

  2. Jackson

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Jackson wrote:
    > I have Firefox 2.0.0.1 on a desktop with 98SE and also on a laptop
    > with XPHE.
    >
    > When viewing an image (comic strip) if I right click while holding
    > down the Ctrl key I get a menu of context processes. The menu on the
    > 98 desktop offers (among several other things) an option to zoom in or
    > zoom out of the image. The menu on the XP laptop omits this valuable
    > process.
    >
    > How can I get the zoom feature on the laptop?
    >
    > Thanks

    Not happening here. I suspect you have an extension installed on the
    desktop machine that is doing this. Could be wrong though.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jan 16, 2007

  3. Jackson

    Jackson Guest

    On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:27:52 -0500, Ed Mullen <> wrote:

    >Jackson wrote:
    >> I have Firefox 2.0.0.1 on a desktop with 98SE and also on a laptop
    >> with XPHE.
    >>
    >> When viewing an image (comic strip) if I right click while holding
    >> down the Ctrl key I get a menu of context processes. The menu on the
    >> 98 desktop offers (among several other things) an option to zoom in or
    >> zoom out of the image. The menu on the XP laptop omits this valuable
    >> process.
    >>
    >> How can I get the zoom feature on the laptop?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    >Not happening here. I suspect you have an extension installed on the
    >desktop machine that is doing this. Could be wrong though.

    You're right Ed! It's listed in Firefox's add-ons and it's called
    Image Zoom. It comes in handy if the dialog baloons are small and
    hard to read. Thanks for the hint.
    Jackson, Jan 16, 2007
  4. Jackson

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Jackson wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:27:52 -0500, Ed Mullen <> wrote:
    >
    >> Jackson wrote:
    >>> I have Firefox 2.0.0.1 on a desktop with 98SE and also on a laptop
    >>> with XPHE.
    >>>
    >>> When viewing an image (comic strip) if I right click while holding
    >>> down the Ctrl key I get a menu of context processes. The menu on the
    >>> 98 desktop offers (among several other things) an option to zoom in or
    >>> zoom out of the image. The menu on the XP laptop omits this valuable
    >>> process.
    >>>
    >>> How can I get the zoom feature on the laptop?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> Not happening here. I suspect you have an extension installed on the
    >> desktop machine that is doing this. Could be wrong though.

    > You're right Ed! It's listed in Firefox's add-ons and it's called
    > Image Zoom. It comes in handy if the dialog baloons are small and
    > hard to read. Thanks for the hint.

    Whew! Shootin' in the dark there on that one. Glad it pointed you
    toward an answer.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net