Zoom X5V firmware upgrade Oct 30

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by huLLy, Nov 2, 2006.

  1. huLLy

    huLLy Guest

    huLLy, Nov 2, 2006

  2. huLLy

    Mark Ingle Guest

    huLLy <> wrote:

    > Zoom have released another update for the X5V taking the latest release to
    > 2.5.1

    Thanks for that. After downloading the last update the other week, the
    switching between POTS and VOIP broke on my setup; this update sort of
    fixes that. I say sort of because I can only get it to work in 'VOIP
    mode', i.e. voip is the default.

    I can't figure out how 'auto' mode works; when I last looked, the pdf
    manual hadn't been updated.
    Mark Ingle, Nov 7, 2006