    has the WA converter for inside group shots.
    A hardy Thank You to all. You were very, very helpful.
    Tim fm CT
    tim fm ct, Nov 2, 2007

  2. tim fm ct

    ray Guest

    On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 01:02:33 +0000, tim fm ct wrote:

    > Thanks everybody for your great information. This group has really been
    > helpful.
    > Although I haven't ordered it yet - - - I'm going to go with the higher
    > longer zoom and reasonable resolution. Also, the one I'm going to get has
    > some nice video conviences too.
    > It's the Canon Powershot S5 IS. For now I'll use my Minolta Dimage Z1 that
    > has the WA converter for inside group shots.
    > A hardy Thank You to all. You were very, very helpful.
    > Tim fm CT

    FWIW - I recommend that you actually look through the EVF on one before
    you buy it. I'd also recommend you compare with a higher resolution one
    such as a Kodak Z or P series (220k pixels as compared to 110k). It may or
    may not make a difference for you, but you should at least see the
    difference. BTW - I believe there are now other makers offering higher res
    EVFs as well.
    ray, Nov 2, 2007