    thanks

    --
    Nospam
    Nospam, Aug 31, 2006

  2. Nospam

    Zilbandy Guest

    On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:15:47 +0100, Nospam <>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know what the latest stable version of the free version of
    >zone alarm firewall was?

    I read somewhere that version 6.1.744.001 is the last 'good' free
    version. I'm going to stick with that version until I start hearing
    good things about the newer versions. I've always wondered why one
    should upgrade the free versions since all they do is monitor incoming
    and outgoing requests.

    --
    Zilbandy - Tucson, Arizona USA <>
    Dead Suburban's Home Page: http://zilbandy.com/suburb/
    Zilbandy, Aug 31, 2006

  3. Nospam

    Jim Watt Guest

    wrote:

    >Does anyone know what the latest stable version of the free version of
    >zone alarm firewall was?
    >
    >I know ow they had a suspect version, did they fix it and release an
    >updated version.
    >
    >I keep getting prompted to update but don't want to if the version on
    >offer is not stable,

    6.5.731.000 works here

    --
    Jim Watt