    one I shouldn't?
    OS is XP Pro.
    TIA
    bardeban, Jul 31, 2004

  2. bardeban

    °Mike° Guest

    You grant permissions to applications of services,
    like Internet Explorer, Outlook Express; what you
    are probably seeing is normal background internet
    traffic. Turn off the alerts and ignore them; let
    your firewall get on with it's job -- that's what
    you installed it for.

    On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:50:09 -0400, in
    <kVCOc.30315$>
    bardeban scrawled: