    Anyone come across this and have ideas about it ???
    --
    Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Jim Watt

    Mimic Guest

    "Jim Watt" <_way> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My version of ZA seems to work ok, but one of my friends who has a
    > later version reports that it screws his ability to fill in response
    > forms on his website.
    >
    > On testing I can use his resonse forms fine. It seems ZA is doing
    > something nasty with what is returned to the .pl script.
    >
    > Anyone come across this and have ideas about it ???
    > --
    > Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    Nope, I run ZAp, the latest-1 afaik, forms aint a problem.
    ZAp offers popup bloking whereby it inserts JS into the pages
    maybe the ad/popup/cookie settings is casuing his prob?

    --
    Mimic

    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Jim Watt

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 03:20:37 -0000, "Mimic" <> wrote:

    >"Jim Watt" <_way> wrote in message
    >> My version of ZA seems to work ok, but one of my friends who has a
    >> later version reports that it screws his ability to fill in response
    >> forms on his website.
    >>
    >> On testing I can use his resonse forms fine. It seems ZA is doing
    >> something nasty with what is returned to the .pl script.
    >>
    >> Anyone come across this and have ideas about it ???
    >> --
    >> Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    >Nope, I run ZAp, the latest-1 afaik, forms aint a problem.
    >ZAp offers popup bloking whereby it inserts JS into the pages
    >maybe the ad/popup/cookie settings is casuing his prob?

    Well the client reports that resonses to his mail form (which I
    wrote the script for) have fallen off to nil.

    I test it from here using ZA 3.7.2 and its fine, with his
    (newer) version it screws up. I bought ZA Pro but had
    other problems with it and abandoned it.

    Its hard to believe there is a general problem as so much
    of the net depends on forms.
    --
    Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Jim Watt

    > On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 03:20:37 -0000, "Mimic" <> wrote:
    >
    > >"Jim Watt" <_way> wrote in message
    > >> My version of ZA seems to work ok, but one of my friends who has a
    > >> later version reports that it screws his ability to fill in response
    > >> forms on his website.
    > >>
    > >> On testing I can use his resonse forms fine. It seems ZA is doing
    > >> something nasty with what is returned to the .pl script.
    > >>
    > >> Anyone come across this and have ideas about it ???
    > >> --
    > >> Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    > >Nope, I run ZAp, the latest-1 afaik, forms aint a problem.
    > >ZAp offers popup bloking whereby it inserts JS into the pages
    > >maybe the ad/popup/cookie settings is casuing his prob?

    > Well the client reports that resonses to his mail form (which I
    > wrote the script for) have fallen off to nil.
    >
    > I test it from here using ZA 3.7.2 and its fine, with his
    > (newer) version it screws up. I bought ZA Pro but had
    > other problems with it and abandoned it.
    >
    > Its hard to believe there is a general problem as so much
    > of the net depends on forms.
    > --
    > Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    Is indeed interesting, i run ZAp 4.5.*
    Id be inclined to think its his antipopup/ad settings. I forget
    what ZAs is like, but ZAp has like a million options heh
    No extra s/w runing like other anti-ad stuff?

    Mimic, Mar 2, 2004