    working or ZoneAlarm doesn't recognise it. I haven't been able to get to his
    PC to look at it but just wondered if anyone else's ZoneAlarm recognises
    AVG.

    Russell Gadd, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Russell Gadd

    Kerodo Guest

    In article <4159cd37$0$80627$>,
    says...
    > Does anyone have both these running? My friend has and his ZoneAlarm says
    > there is no antivirus running so either AVG Antivirus (free edition) isn't
    > working or ZoneAlarm doesn't recognise it. I haven't been able to get to his
    > PC to look at it but just wondered if anyone else's ZoneAlarm recognises
    > AVG.

    Odds are ZA just doesn't recognize it. It doesn't recognize Avast
    either, and probably a lot of other AVs. I think somewhere on
    ZoneLabs' web site they list the AVs that it does recognize. I wish
    they would have just left the AV monitoring out of the software
    altogether. It's fairly useless..

    --
    Kerodo

    Kerodo, Sep 28, 2004