    google.

    Win32.Cuebot.D thats all that came up in zonealarm info screen, it was
    found in my c:windows\system32\.exe
    Starkey, Jun 14, 2005

  2. Starkey

    J Guest

    Starkey wrote:
    > hi all, having a few probs with connecting to IRC when i have
    > zonealarm up.
    > Keeps getting blocked, so i have to turn it off to get on irc then
    > turn it back on again.
    > Bought a copy from DSE
    > And also got myself a nasty virus, couldnt find any info on it on
    > google.
    >
    > Win32.Cuebot.D thats all that came up in zonealarm info screen, it was
    > found in my c:windows\system32\.exe

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Win32.Cuebot.D&btnG=Google Search
    seems to do the trick. you got yourself a trojan.
    hth
    J, Jun 14, 2005

  3. Starkey

    GraB Guest

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:11:30 +1200, Starkey <>
    wrote:

    >hi all, having a few probs with connecting to IRC when i have
    >zonealarm up.
    >Keeps getting blocked, so i have to turn it off to get on irc then
    >turn it back on again.
    >Bought a copy from DSE
    >And also got myself a nasty virus, couldnt find any info on it on
    >google.
    >
    >Win32.Cuebot.D thats all that came up in zonealarm info screen, it was
    >found in my c:windows\system32\.exe

    http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_SMALL.AOH

    What version ZoneAlarm? Have you updated it? Any anti-virus running
    and is that updated too?
    GraB, Jun 14, 2005
  4. Starkey

    Starkey Guest

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:48:56 +1200, GraB <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:11:30 +1200, Starkey <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>hi all, having a few probs with connecting to IRC when i have
    >>zonealarm up.
    >>Keeps getting blocked, so i have to turn it off to get on irc then
    >>turn it back on again.
    >>Bought a copy from DSE
    >>And also got myself a nasty virus, couldnt find any info on it on
    >>google.
    >>
    >>Win32.Cuebot.D thats all that came up in zonealarm info screen, it was
    >>found in my c:windows\system32\.exe

    >http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_SMALL.AOH
    >
    >What version ZoneAlarm? Have you updated it? Any anti-virus running
    >and is that updated too?

    i dloaded pc chillin by micro trend, since avg couldnt get rid of it
    pc-chill got it straight away and deleted it.
    Starkey, Jun 15, 2005
  5. Starkey wrote:
    >>>Win32.Cuebot.D thats all that came up in zonealarm info screen, it was
    >>>found in my c:windows\system32\.exe

    >>http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_SMALL.AOH
    >>What version ZoneAlarm? Have you updated it? Any anti-virus running
    >>and is that updated too?

    > i dloaded pc chillin by micro trend, since avg couldnt get rid of it
    > pc-chill got it straight away and deleted it.

    heh, pc-chillin...
    I think you meant pc-cillin

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.