Zone Labs Could Use Your Help

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    For me - Long awaited &.... I / we have been given permission to share.

    Pay attention to the warning - from experience when ZoneLabs says "beta"
    they're not kidding.

    Hello Beta Testers,

    Zone Labs is proud to announce our newest beta, designed specifically
    for 64 bit Operating Systems. Please note that this version should NOT
    be installed on a 32 bit Operating System!!!

    This is an early look at our 64 bit version. This version is not fully
    stable, and you should not run it in a production environment.

    I'm giving you the link now, but it won't be live for a few hours yet:

    http://www.zonelabs.com/beta

    This is an open preview version, so feel free to share the link with
    anyone else who would like to test it.

    Marcus & Claus
    For the Zone Labs Beta Team

    Guest, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Thank you Patrick. :)
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 14, 2006