    help on this issue?

    Thanks for your help

    Bread teaser

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Mar 15, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Bread-teaser" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hello techs,
    >
    > I am trying to use a zone delegation but it appears to be broken. Can
    > anyone
    > help on this issue?

    I recommend doing the 2-3 zone until your opponent shows that he can hit the
    three. If they can't, stick to the zone, otherwise switch to man-to-man.

    > Thanks for your help

    Not a problem!

    > Bread teaser

    Oh, my.

    Fris "Billy Donovan" bee, MCNGP #13

    Frisbee®, Mar 15, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Wayne Guest

    > hello techs,
    >
    > I am trying to use a zone delegation but it appears to be broken. Can
    > anyone
    > help on this issue?
    >

    > Thanks for your help
    >
    > Bread teaser

    from Google, using the following search (minus quotes) "zone delegation
    windows server 2003 site:microsoft.com" check the third hit, read, review,
    try ... then come back to us with questions :)

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP NT 3.51 and Windows 95

    Wayne, Mar 15, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > "Bread-teaser" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> hello techs,
    >>
    >> I am trying to use a zone delegation but it appears to be broken. Can
    >> anyone
    >> help on this issue?

    > I recommend doing the 2-3 zone until your opponent shows that he can
    > hit the three. If they can't, stick to the zone, otherwise switch to
    > man-to-man.

    i recommend to stay within the zone until you lose some more weight, fatso!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 15, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    http://www.britneyzone.com/

    > Thanks for your help

    Ok.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  6. I recommend switching up man-to-man on missed shot and zone after you make
    one.
    Box out!

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Mar 15, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Bill McPherson" <> wrote in message
    >I recommend switching up man-to-man on missed shot and zone after you make
    > one.
    > Box out!

    Who you got in the dance, Bill?

    Frisbee®, Mar 15, 2006
  8. Harsh this year. I'd love to see Nova, but don't think they have it in
    them. BC could give them a rough time. I'm probably going with UConn. A
    lot of young teams and strong 3-6 seeds will make this interesting. I can't
    believe freakin' Air Force got in.
    How 'bout you Fris?

    Bill McPherson, Mar 15, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    > Harsh this year. I'd love to see Nova, but don't think they have it in
    > them. BC could give them a rough time. I'm probably going with UConn. A
    > lot of young teams and strong 3-6 seeds will make this interesting. I
    > can't
    > believe freakin' Air Force got in.
    > How 'bout you Fris?

    I have Air Force winning their first game, but only because I'm a USAF vet.

    I have UF going all the way only to lose in the finals against UCLA.

    However, if Southern Alabama beats my Gators tomorrow, then I have to root
    for them to make the final four so I can win five Domino's pizzas.

    Next year, UF wins it all.

    Frisbee®, Mar 15, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Next year, UF wins it all.

    The beauty of sports, no matter how bad your team does there's almost always
    next year.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 15, 2006