    cannot find it anymore.
    Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get it if it
    is...many thnaks.
    Um Bongo, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Um Bongo

    Boomer Guest

    Um Bongo said:

    > I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I
    > used a program that run with it, which showed all the details of
    > the attack attempt and you could trace it and such..I think it was
    > called zone alert, but I cannot find it anymore.
    > Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get
    > it if it is...many thnaks.

    Isn't this the 6th time you've asked the very same question????
    View> Current View> Show replies to my messages.

    Or go here and read all the replies to your same question.

    This is getting old.
    Boomer, Aug 25, 2003

  3. Um Bongo

    Boomer Guest

    Um Bongo said:

    > I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I
    > used a program that run with it, which showed all the details of
    > the attack attempt and you could trace it and such..I think it was
    > called zone alert, but I cannot find it anymore.
    > Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get
    > it if it is...many thnaks.

    Yup this is your 6th message.

    Prior 5:
    Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:23:44 +0100

    Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:52:09 +0100

    Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:11:09 +0100

    Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:24:43 +0100

    Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:50:40 +0100
  4. Um Bongo

    Boomer Guest

    Jimchip said:

    > On 25 Aug 2003 19:11:31 GMT, Boomer wrote:
    >> Um Bongo said:
    >>
    >>> I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I
    >>> used a program that run with it, which showed all the details of
    >>> the attack attempt and you could trace it and such..I think it was
    >>> called zone alert, but I cannot find it anymore.
    >>> Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get
    >>> it if it is...many thnaks.

    >> Yup this is your 6th message.

    > I said "buh bye" a while ago.

    You are so much wiser than I! :)

    I'm just a wee bit slooow. ;)

    Boomer, Aug 25, 2003
  5. Um Bongo

    Gary - US Guest

    How many times are you going to post the same exact damn question?

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk