    cannot find it anymore.
    Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get it if it
    is...many thnaks.

    Um Bongo, Aug 24, 2003

  2. Um Bongo

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Um Bongo said:

    > I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I used a
    > program that run with it, which showed all the details of the attack attempt
    > and you could trace it and such..I think it was called zone alert, but I
    > cannot find it anymore.
    > Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get it if it
    > is...many thnaks.

    Visual Zone ?
    I have a copy on my software page.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/

    Brian H¹©, Aug 24, 2003

  3. Um Bongo

    insidetheout Guest

    zone alarm is spyware, if you happen to be using any
    nt based version of windows, 2000 or newer including
    xp, it has a built in firewall that works good enough.
    if you happen to be running through a router, that's
    all the firewall you need, just make sure you upgrade
    your firmware whenever updates are available.

    insidetheout, Aug 25, 2003