    cannot find it anymore.
    Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get it if it
    is...mnay thnaks.
    Um Bongo, Aug 24, 2003

  2. Um Bongo

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:52:09 +0100, Um Bongo wrote:

    >I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I used a
    >program that run with it, which showed all the details of the attack attmept

    Argh!!! Don't start another thread see the replies you already have.
    when you asked at 1132.

    Me
    why?, Aug 24, 2003

  3. Um Bongo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as why? continued:

    > On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:52:09 +0100, Um Bongo wrote:
    >
    >> I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I used a
    >> program that run with it, which showed all the details of the attack
    >> attmept

    > Argh!!! Don't start another thread see the replies you already have.
    > when you asked at 1132.
    >
    > Me

    Ahem - 1123 ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 24, 2003
  4. Um Bongo

    Liz Guest

    "Um Bongo" wrote:
    > I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I used a
    > program that run with it, which showed all the details of the attack attmept
    > and you could trace it and such..I think it was called zone alert, but I
    > cannot find it anymore.

    Select Alerts & Log options> click Log Viewer tab
    To submit an alert, right-click on a log entry> select More Info
    It will open IE to Zone Labs Alert Advisor page where you
    can view the technical info, details, and hacker ID.

    note: I am running ZA Pro with two years product update
    service, free version may not have this feature.
    Liz, Aug 24, 2003
  5. Um Bongo

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:56:18 +0100, slumpy wrote:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as why? continued:

    >> On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:52:09 +0100, Um Bongo wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I used a
    >>> program that run with it, which showed all the details of the attack
    >>> attmept

    >> Argh!!! Don't start another thread see the replies you already have.
    >> when you asked at 1132.
    >>
    >> Me

    >Ahem - 1123 ;-)

    Quite right, sflippy lingers.

    Me
    why?, Aug 24, 2003
  6. Um Bongo

    here at home Guest

    12:23 actually!

    here at home, Aug 24, 2003
  7. Um Bongo

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 16:57:33 +0200, here at home wrote:

    Taking into acount the headers , 'Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:23:44 +0100'
    it is. While the server in the UK says X-Received-Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003
    11:23:50 BST

    >12:23 actually!

    That's fine there the OP is posting from, but didn't account for my slip
    of the fingers with 32 / 23 the actual hour didn't matter.

    As the newsreader corrects to local TZs. It's too much hassle to keep
    viewing the headers and dealing with each TZ/summertime correction
    manually as different posters see different local conversions.

    >"slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >> threw back my head and roared with laughter as why? continued:

    >> > Argh!!! Don't start another thread see the replies you already have.
    >> > when you asked at 1132.

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Aug 24, 2003