    cannot find it anymore.
    Anybody please tell me if it is still available and where to get it if it
    is...mnay thnaks.

    Um Bongo, Aug 24, 2003

  2. Um Bongo

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:23:44 +0100, Um Bongo wrote:

    >I have started to use zone alarm again, I used it before and I used a
    >program that run with it, which showed all the details of the attack attmept
    >and you could trace it and such..I think it was called zone alert, but I

    <snip>

    www.google.com - search for zone alarm log

    Searched English pages for zone alarm log file.

    ZoneLog Analyser
    .... ZoneLog Analyser reads and displays the log file g

    HotScripts.com :: Perl :: Miscellaneous :: ZAL Viewer (Zone ALarm ...
    .... It was written because Zone Alarm's free edition does not have any
    kind of log viewer/

    VisualZone Report Utility for ZoneAlarm and ZoneAlarm Pro
    .... Report Utility" window so you can preview the alarm

    Me

    why?, Aug 24, 2003

  3. Um Bongo

    SgtMinor Guest

    Is "" your actual email address or are you posting with
    that addy in order to send spam there?

    SgtMinor, Aug 25, 2003
  4. Um Bongo

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 03:20:20 +0200, here at home wrote:

    >What do you think?! I learnt my lesson the 1st time and I'm still getting
    >spam from that address! As far as I'm aware the email address I'm using is
    >not valid but if you or anyone else knows better then please tell me.

    Try a simple whois search
    http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/index.jhtml
    2 email addresses removed below.

    Belongs to -

    home.com
    Registrant:
    AtNetHome Co., Ltd. (DOOGXQMMFD)
    4-7-1 Aobadai
    Meguro-Ku, Tokyo 153 0042
    JP

    Domain Name: HOME.COM

    Administrative Contact:
    Fukuoka, Katsumori (YAEWZCVWCI) <snip email>CORP.JP.HOME.COM
    4-7-1, Aobadai,
    Meguro-Ku Tokyo 153-0042
    JP
    81-3-5452-3812
    Technical Contact:
    Takagi, Masahiro (FAIJHHYTDI) <snip email>CORP.JP.HOME.COM
    4-7-1, Aobadai
    Meguro-Ku Tokyo 153-0042
    JP
    81 3 5452 3824

    Record expires on 15-Dec-2011.
    Record created on 04-Apr-2002.
    Database last updated on 25-Aug-2003 02:32:01 EDT.

    Domain servers in listed order:

    NS1.HOME.NL 212.120.66.204
    NS1.HOME.NE.JP 203.165.2.240

    >I'm quite sure there's more than a few obvious idiots on here that have
    >already tried to spam me.
    >"SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    >> Is "" your actual email address or are you posting with
    >> that addy in order to send spam there?
    >>
    >> here at home wrote:
    >> >
    >> > "Zone Alert" is part of "ZoneAlarm Pro" you just have to have it

    >configured

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Aug 25, 2003
  5. Um Bongo

    SgtMinor Guest

    Much better addy this time. But in time, even the .co extension may
    become part of a useable address. Add the word "invalid" and you'll
    always be safe.

    SgtMinor, Aug 25, 2003
  6. Um Bongo

    here at home Guest

    Your right, thanks very much for telling me this, I would hate anyone to be
    bombarded with junk mail just because I used the first (dummy) email address
    that came to mind.

    here at home, Aug 25, 2003
  7. Um Bongo

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:44:59 +0200, here at home wrote:

    >Your right, thanks very much for telling me this, I would hate anyone to be
    >bombarded with junk mail just because I used the first (dummy) email address
    >that came to mind.

    As SgtMinor mentioned...

    >"SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    >> Much better addy this time. But in time, even the .co extension may
    >> become part of a useable address. Add the word "invalid" and you'll
    >> always be safe.

    http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2606.html
    Reserved Top Level DNS Names

    To safely satisfy these needs, four domain names are reserved as
    listed and described below.
    .test
    .example
    .invalid
    .localhost

    ".invalid" is intended for use in online construction of domain
    names that are sure to be invalid and which it is obvious at a
    glance are invalid.

    >> here at home wrote:
    >> >
    >> > OOPS! A lot of homes are unavailable!
    >> > ---------------------------------------
    >> > "why?" <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote in message

    >getting

    >using
    >> > is

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Aug 25, 2003
  8. Um Bongo

    here at home Guest

    Is this OK now? I think I've done it.

    here at home, Aug 25, 2003
  9. Um Bongo

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as here at home continued:

    > Is this OK now? I think I've done it.

    Yeah you crawled out for a mo, but not for long...

    <plonk>
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 26, 2003
  10. Um Bongo

    here at home Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as here at home continued:
    >
    > > Is this OK now? I think I've done it.

    > Yeah you crawled out for a mo, but not for long...

    -----------
    O god, not you again! Still got nothing better to do?! No wonder your on
    your own!
    -------------------------------

    here at home, Aug 26, 2003
  11. Um Bongo

    God Guest

    here at home wrote:

    > O god, not you again!

    Capital G, thanks.

    > Still got nothing better to do?!

    Than what? Creating piles of shit-filled skin and letting them breed?

    > No wonder your on your own!

    I just killed all your sperm.

    --
    I am the Great I Am.

    God, Aug 26, 2003
  12. Um Bongo

    here at home Guest

    "God" <> wrote in message
    here at home wrote:

    > O god, not you again!

    Capital G, thanks.

    > Still got nothing better to do?!

    Than what? Creating piles of shit-filled skin and letting them breed?

    > No wonder your on your own!

    I just killed all your sperm.

    --
    I am the Great I Am.