    Kerio performs as a firewall, compared to Zone Alarm?

    Thanks!
    Scott

    Scott, Dec 22, 2006

  2. Hi
    As Firewall per-se there is No real differences between most Firewalls.
    I.e . The Basic Security that is provided is almost the same.
    The differences is the Add-On features and Interface.
    In other words, it is not a security, or technology, it is more of a
    personal preference, and which add on you would like.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 22, 2006