    go online, but that kinda defeats the purpose of a firewall.

    thanks
    John
    JF, Jul 8, 2006

  2. JF

    Guest

    JF <> wrote:

    |>I have Pro evolution soccer 5 and I am trying to access online gaming. I
    |>have to use port 5730, Zone Alarm suite (15 day trial at the moment)
    |>blocks this even when I give it all the required permissions. Is there
    |>anyway to tell ZA to let traffic through this port. I can disable ZA and
    |>go online, but that kinda defeats the purpose of a firewall.

    Lots of problem reported with versions 6.5+ drop back to 5.5
    http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=zalarm

    --
    Marshmallow blow-guns
    http://www.auburnpub.com/articles/2006/07/07/news/local_news/news02.txt

  3. JF

    whereswayno Guest

    I don't game, but this might help. When you right-click the system
    tray icon for ZoneAlarm Security Suite, there's a menu option for
    gaming. Click on that and see if it helps.

    whereswayno
    whereswayno, Jul 8, 2006