    Cheers Barnze

    --
    Keep Smiling & Look after your family

    Barnze, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Barnze

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:29:52 GMT, Barnze wrote:

    >How do i see the mail that zone alarm pro has quarantined?
    >Cheers Barnze

    If you weren't aware of the zonelabs online support, try this
    http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/support/techSupport.jsp

    Zone Labs
    Please state an issue or ask a question in the box at the bottom of this
    portal window (next to your name or "Guest:")
    (First time users)

    Guest
    see the mail that zone alarm pro has quarantined
    Zone Labs
    Are you telling me that you can not view email attachments?
    Guest
    Yes
    # Zone Labs From what you've told me, I understand that:You want help
    with an Internet application.
    # You have a problem with email.
    # You can not view email attachments.

    Zone Labs
    To select the types of attachments you would like ZoneAlarm to
    quarantine, Go to Email Protection -> Attachments. You can add a new
    attachment type here. You can also change the current setting for a type
    already listed by clicking in the Quarantine column, and select either
    Quarantine or Allow.

    To open a quarantined attachment: Quarantined attachments are not moved
    anywhere - they are still attached to the original email, with the new
    extension. When you double-click on the attachment, ZoneAlarm will
    verify whether or not you would like to open the attachment. You can
    choose to open the attachment, delete it, or to check further on the
    validity of the email and the attachment.
    Zone Labs
    Did this information help to solve your problem?
    Yes No

    Me

    why?, Oct 29, 2004

  3. Barnze

    Pennywise Guest

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:29:52 GMT, "Barnze" <> wrote:

    |>How do i see the mail that zone alarm pro has quarantined?

    Do a file search for files ending in .zlq

    Pennywise, Oct 29, 2004
  4. Barnze

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Barnze mused:

    | How do i see the mail that zone alarm pro has quarantined?
    | Cheers Barnze

    Refer to the log within ZoneAlarm. Look for entries marked "Mail Safe"
    .... the details below will show the path of the file.

    mhicaoidh, Oct 30, 2004