    Internet. Does that seem to be the case?

    Is there a separate anti-spam software that is good other than Norton's or
    McAfee

    newsreader, Nov 23, 2004

  2. newsreader

    marko Guest

    I had Norton security for a year, it was good, no problems.
    Now I'm using ZoneAlarm with Antivirus - everythings faster, it's like I
    up-graded my pc and so-far no prob's.
    I'm not so sure a security system is necessary, I think you just need a
    good firewall and decent antivirus.

    Mailwasher pro is a great anti-spam, very effective.
    I'm also trying out Mozilla Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express, it
    has built-in junk mail controls so I've not been using Mailwasher and
    it's been performing quite well. Check it out, it's free.

    marko, Nov 24, 2004