    Is it worth?
    Thanks

    bye Jones
    Jones, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Jones

    Hazzard Guest

    I've had to remove Zone Alarm from my XP. Was stuffing everything up.

    Hazzard, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Jones

    Jerry G. Guest

    I have had a lot of problems. I ended up going over to a hardware firewall.
    It's the best, and there are no resource losses. Zone Alarm and the rest of
    them are very resource hungry.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    Jerry G., Feb 19, 2004
  4. Jones

    Alex Devlin Guest

    On 19 Feb 2004, Jerry G. wrote:

    > I have had a lot of problems. I ended up going over to a hardware
    > firewall. It's the best, and there are no resource losses. Zone Alarm
    > and the rest of them are very resource hungry.

    I'm running WinXP (both Home and Pro editions) and have not had a single
    problem with Zone Alarm.

    --
    Alex Devlin

    Good friends will bail you out of jail...
    ... True friends will be sitting there with you saying "Damn. That was
    fun!"
    Alex Devlin, Feb 19, 2004
  5. "Jones" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I like to use Zone Alarm.
    > I'm using free Zone Alarm but now I could also use the Pro version.
    > In your opinion how much is important to use Zone Alarm Pro intead of
    > Zone Alarm?
    > Is it worth?
    > Thanks

    Unless your using it as a business firewall I don't see the advantage. I've
    used both, when I networked my computers I could never get ZA or ZA Pro to
    allow the computers to connect through the network, even though I've
    configured it to allow it. I finally gave up on both versions and at present
    I'm just using XP's firewall. Don't know really how good it is, but at least
    my networks works on it.

    The Ancient One, Feb 20, 2004
  6. wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm using free Zone Alarm but now I could also use the Pro version.
    > In your opinion how much is important to use Zone Alarm Pro intead of
    > Zone Alarm? Is it worth?
    > Thanks
    > bye Jones

    When I got my computer several years back I got the Free version.
    Then a couple years ago I decided to upgrade to the Pro (pay) one.
    I hated it. Had problems with it, so much so that ended up deleating
    it and going back to the free version. That was $$$ down the toilet.
    (I'm running Win '98SE, fwiw.)

    --
    -Phil Marshall-
    {remove 9 for mail}