    Have I unistall SP2 or have I use Windows firewall?
    thanks

    bye Adriano

    Adriano, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Adriano

    Jerry G. Guest

    SP2 comes with a built in firewall. You will have to find where to turn off
    the firewall in SP2. I am told that the one in SP2 is supposed to be better
    than the independent ones.

    If you have SP2 and you have it working without any problems, there should
    be no need for Zonealarm. You can use the firewall that is built in to SP2.

    This is only the first problem you may have with SP2. I know of many more,
    and to fix a lot of them, SP2 had to be uninstalled.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ==========================

    "Adriano" <> wrote in message
    Hello,
    I have just installed SP2 and my Zone Alarm Pro v.5.1 doesn't work
    anymore. I have unistalled ZA and istalled it again but it has the
    same problem.
    I have just gone to Zone Alarm website and I read Zone Alarm v.5.1
    hasn't problems with SP2. I see a red X on toolbar and when I open ZA
    I see: System Error: please reboot! I see always this writing.
    Why have I this problem? How can I resove this problem?

    Jerry G., Sep 19, 2004