    This shows as an entry in msconfig/startup but I can find
    no reference to it with google. Is it a baddie or a goodie?
    winxp.
    JWilson, Oct 31, 2004

  2. JWilson

    PseUDO Guest

    JWilson wrote:
    > This shows as an entry in msconfig/startup but I can find
    > no reference to it with google. Is it a baddie or a goodie?
    > winxp.

    Would you be happening to be running zone alarm?, if so it is the zone
    alarm mail safe programme.

    PseUDO
    PseUDO, Oct 31, 2004

  3. JWilson

    JWilson Guest

    "PseUDO" <> wrote in message
    > JWilson wrote:
    > > This shows as an entry in msconfig/startup but I can find
    > > no reference to it with google. Is it a baddie or a goodie?
    > > winxp.
    > >

    > Would you be happening to be running zone alarm?, if so it is the zone
    > alarm mail safe programme.
    >
    > PseUDO

    It's an isolated file in Windows and he's not running Zonealarm.,
    but it is dated created 25th oct 04 so I think it's a baddie.
    JWilson, Oct 31, 2004
  4. JWilson

    Hmmm Guest

    JWilson wrote:
    > This shows as an entry in msconfig/startup but I can find
    > no reference to it with google. Is it a baddie or a goodie?
    > winxp.

    zmn is zmerge
    www.zmerge.com

    Hmmm, Oct 31, 2004
  5. Just click the bloody thing and post back that it is a goodie. If you dont
    post back don't worry - we will all know the reason why.

    Andrei Sharko, Nov 1, 2004