    icon out of my sys tray ive done most of the regular things adaware spy
    bot nav2006 but im damed if i can remove it
    tia jobby
    Jon, Feb 26, 2007

  2. Jon

    MoonDoggie Guest

    Jon wrote:

    > hi guys can any one tell me how to get the spydawn system alert flashing
    > icon out of my sys tray ive done most of the regular things adaware spy
    > bot nav2006 but im damed if i can remove it
    > tia jobby

    Use Roguefix
    http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk/roguefix.htm

    v2.00 -- http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk/downloads/roguefix_2.00.bat

    A scumbag thief named Chris Butts (aka; PCBUTTS1) will come along trying to
    get you to use a PASSWORD protected tool caled Spyearse. Spyerase is
    plagiarized code and is based upon Roguefix so get the original from the
    source with NO password being required.
    MoonDoggie, Feb 26, 2007

  3. Jon

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Use Spyerase version 10, it's fast and free. It now has over 1900 signatures
    to remove All variants of Zlob, Virusburst, Spy sheriff and Antivermins.
    New Feature, Spyerase
    will now update your hosts file. This tool is designed to Specifically
    remove all variants.
    Scan time is about 2 minutes. Designed for Windows 2000/XP only. Password is
    still required.
    First read this page http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads then download
    Spyerase from here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/spyerasesetup.zip
    Roguefix is a stolen copy of Spyerase and does not contain all the features
    of Spyerase.

    Check my feedback and see what others have said about it
    http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/

    Feedback is very important to the development of Spyerase.
    Let me know how it works. Send feedback here

    pcbutts1, Feb 27, 2007
  4. Jon

    MoonDoggie Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:

    > Use Spyerase version 10, it's fast and free. It now has over 1900 signatures

    I knew the scumbag bastard thief called PCButts1 would reply.

    Thanx to Leythos...

    *** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1. com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1. com/license.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1. com/downloads/max.htm ,