    Hi All !
    How Can I zip a folder and give opportunity to a user to download that folder?
    Please Tell me elaborately.

    sovan, Jul 6, 2006

  2. sovan

    NewS

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    i use pkware to make self-extractor file. it is really easy for a user to use it, just double-click

    NewS, Jul 6, 2006

  3. sovan

    sovan

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    I want to do it with C# code

    sovan, Jul 13, 2006
  4. sovan

    noraao

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    help

    Hello you can say to me as updating of a database in SQL from a form in ASP.Net? Thank you very much for your help.
    Donald reyes

    noraao, Jul 25, 2006