    Is there a "winzip" or similar for x64?

    Thanks
    jvi
    jvi, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 14, 2006

  3. jvi

    Peter Lawton Guest

    Winzip actually works OK, but you don't get any of the context menus on x64
    so it's a real pain.

    I'm using WinRAR now and I don't suppose I'll go back to WinZip even when
    they can be bothered to make it work in x64

    Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton, Feb 14, 2006
  4. jvi

    jvi Guest

    "Peter Lawton" <> wrote in message
    > I'm using WinRAR now and I don't suppose I'll go back to WinZip even when
    > they can be bothered to make it work in x64

    Great, thanks guys :)
    jvi, Feb 14, 2006
  5. jvi

    Piers James Guest

    7-zip has native x64 support - slightly basic interface though

    Piers James, Feb 14, 2006