    come to Canada? Zip.ca is attracting competition, because they have
    developed your market of rentals-by-mail, negotiated the contract
    drafts with Canada Post, and are serving their customer base poorly.

    Jeannot, Jan 16, 2009

  2. Jeannot

    manu08

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Try out canflix.com
    Never tried them out so I can't comment on the service but it should be a viable alternative in my opinion. I think they offer a 2 week free trial which you could test with first. Try some of those titles that were unavailable at zip.ca. A bonus is that canflix does also offer video games, once again, I'm not sure on inventory levels as I've never used them. Please post back regardless of what service you receive from them (should you chose to try out the service).

    manu08, Feb 5, 2009

  3. Jeannot

    b_hullar

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I'd suggest DVDLink.ca in this case. They are based in Vancouver so turn-around time is very fast for east coast. Big plus point to their service-> rent movies or games for the same price

    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
    b_hullar, Aug 7, 2009
  4. Jeannot

    tylerkorbels

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I am using dvdlink.ca sicnce past few months and have found their services and collection of both movies and games very good.

    tylerkorbels, Dec 17, 2010